Local Project InDivisible Chapters meet at corporations, churches, colleges, community centers, and restaurants. Community chapters are generally open to anyone wishing to join the System Reform Movement.
- Charter Fee
One-time charter formation fee ($12.00 per establishing charter member - Total: $144.00)
- Monthly Membership Dues
Members contribute a monthly donation in support of the development, awareness, and implementation of the System Core at a level they are comfortable with.
- Additional Dues
Clubs may request supplementary dues to cover club expenses.
To start a new Chapter, follow these steps
- Find at least 12 people over the age of 18 who want to join.
- Designate and secure a meeting location.
- Contact the Chapter Organizer Approval Board (773) 942-6926 Ext 816
- Fill out and submit the New Chapter Forms
(will be emailed by the Approval Board)
- Review How to Build a Local Chapter, a step-by step guide to managing and growing a successful chapter.
- Attend Training Sessions either in Chicago, or live online.
- Invite friends to speaking engagements and gatherings.
Mission of Chapters
- Local meetings to discuss social and political issues and to develop constructive solutions.
- Information exchange and presentations.
- Dialogue and cultural exchange with national and international members.
- Fellowship and open discussions.
- Volunteerism, Mentoring, and Professional Agenda-Presentation-Training
- Support for the development of the System Core and active participation in its development, testing, global legislative efforts, and construction.