Local Project InDivisible Chapters meet at corporations, churches, colleges, community centers, and restaurants. Community chapters are generally open to anyone wishing to join the System Reform Movement.
To start a new Chapter, follow these steps
- Complete the Board Member and Local Chapter President Application
- Find at least 6 to 12 people over the age of 18 who want to join.
- Designate and secure a meeting location.
- Fill out and submit the New Chapter Forms
(A link to the online form will be sent to the Local Chapter President upon approval)
- Review How to Build a Local Chapter, a step-by-step guide to managing and growing a successful chapter.
- Attend a live-online training session.
- Pay Charter Fee - One-time charter formation fee ($12.00 per establishing member - Total: $144.00)
Covers: State incorporation fees and chapter's fund oversight account through http://OpenFinancialTransaction.org
- National Membership Dues
Members contribute a monthly donation in support of the development, awareness, and implementation of the System Core at a level they are comfortable with.
- Local Membership Dues
Clubs may request supplementary dues to cover club expenses.
Mission of Chapters
- Local meetings to discuss social and political issues and to develop constructive solutions.
- Information exchange and presentations.
- Dialogue and cultural exchange with national and international members.
- Fellowship and open discussions.
- Volunteerism, Mentoring, and Professional Agenda-Presentation-Training
- Support for the development of the System Core and active participation in its development, testing, global legislative efforts, and construction.